Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yad Vasham (Holocaust Museum) (8/1): WARNING DISTURBING IMAGE

[See Previous Entry On Yad Vasham]

Went to the Holocaust museum today. It was appalling to the point of nausea - I had to go to the bathroom where I had some dry heaves. I felt a dark shadow on my shoulders and my soul felt the chill of death, hate, and sin - I had trouble grasping that man could do such evil and was shocked at how many countries joined in and assisted the Nazis in trying to exterminate the Jewish race.

I attached a picture that haunts me - humanity at its finest and at its worst in one click of the camera and one click of a gun.

It is now more clear than ever to me that we can not look to man, or secular systems - it is only in Christ that there is hope for mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment